Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Hair Dyed? Hair Fried?


Summer is coming to an end and your summer hair color is looking rather drab :( The problem is the sun and your chemically treated highlights have aided this process along quicker than you anticipated and you are worried to dye it again in fear of ultimately destroying it! Have no fear! There is a great product out there that can help you transform your dried out mane into gorgeous soft locks.


A good friend of mine introduced me to my now favourite après shower moisturizing treatment for my hair and scalp. Moroccan Oil by Moroccanoil makes your hair wonderfully soft and shiny without, believe it or not, feeling OILY. Yes, this product is an oil however if you have dry and damaged hair like myself this product transforms it into soft manageable hair without any residue! All you need is a dime size amount, rub it between your palms and apply to damp hair. This product even allows for a little smoothing cream or anti-friz serum without making your hair feeling heavy and/or weighed down. Moroccan Oil can be found in hair salons for about $47 or as I recently discovered at Trade Secrets for about $36!!! This is an amazing product that I am VERY happy I spent the money on and am so very grateful I have good friends who let me in on their excellent beauty secrets ;)

2 comments:

Randa said...

Hi Product Queen;
I went out and bought Moroccanoil as a direct result of your blog and I couldn't be more thrilled with the result! It's been years since my hair has looked this soft and shiny. I picked it up at Trade Secrets for $36.95. There was another similar, less expensive organic product with more argon oil that one salesgirl recommended but after speaking to another salesgirl with fine hair (like mine) she said that the Moroccanoil was less heavy than the other product and less likely to weigh my hair down. She was right. It's truly a miracle product! Keep the recommendations coming...I need all the help I can get!

The Product Queen said...

Thank you Randa! It truly is an excellent product :) I too was worried at first that this would weigh my hair down but was pleasantly surprised when it didn't! Now, I fear that I can't live without this product!! LOL.
Thank you for your support and encouragement, if you have any specific questions not covered in any of the previous blog topics please don't hesitate to ask :)